This is our lunch today at the field. I woke up at 5 a.m. this morning, and it was already very bright, everyone. My mom had already woken up early to cook the rice. I just got up to cook instant noodles for the whole family for a simple meal.
Then today, we're going to spray weeds at the Cinnamon Field. After preparing the food and driving here, I also bought 10 snails with tofu. We'll eat lunch here at the field later.
It takes about 30 minutes to drive from my house to the Cinnamon Field. When we got here, I saw that many people were growing cucumbers, so I stopped to film for everyone to see. This year, people here are growing a lot of Hmong cucumbers to sell. I hope traders know to come to Bac Ha to buy them, which will help alleviate some of the burden of growing and caring for them.
After a while, my parents-in-law and I arrived at the Cinnamon Field. Today, my task is to fetch water for them to spray. Luckily, it just rained heavily, so we don't have to go far to get water.
This area is near the river, so it's hotter than the area where our house is located. When working here, I'm always afraid of the sun being too strong and us not being able to handle it. My parents-in-law are spraying weeds over there. If you're watching this, please don't ask why we're spraying instead of pulling weeds.
I'm not strong enough to pull so many weeds. It's already around 10 a.m., and we're about to get sunburnt, everyone.
This is the liver tea I brought from home. It's for those who often have acne, internal heat, and liver problems. You can put the tea bags in water to drink or put them in a bottle and drink throughout the day like me.
(While working, it started to drizzle, so we stopped to have lunch. Today, we only have snails with tofu and some Hmong cucumbers that we picked from home this morning. I'll take the cucumbers to wash them and also bring back some water.
I told them to peel the cucumbers and put them on paper, but my mom was afraid they would get wet, so she went to pick some leaves to put them on. I brought a knife from home to peel the cucumbers.
Peeling them like this is faster, right? These cucumbers are soft, cool, and sweet, unlike the cucumbers you usually eat outside.
Working in the field is tiring and hot, so I don't like eating greasy food. Eating simple food like this is healthier. Today, I didn't share food to see how my parents-in-law were doing.
And they did tell me, everyone. My husband's family even has a custom where a daughter-in-law and her father-in-law can't ride the same motorcycle. It's so funny, everyone. Now that we only have one motorcycle for the two of them, I'm destined to walk.
At first, I thought it was troublesome and complicated, but then I realized it's just a custom, so what can I do? After lunch, we didn't rest but went back to work. But the sun is about to be right above us, everyone.
I have to run to pick some big leaves to make extra hats to protect us from the sun. If only I had brought the two hats stacked together this morning. My hat is done.
Okay, bye everyone. I'm going back to work
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét