Tonight, are we having cải mèo greens for dinner? Since it wasn’t dark yet after work, I took the chance to run up to the garden and pick some plums to send to my younger brother. Our plums have just started to ripen. Sending them at this stage makes them extra delicious.
(If they ripen too much, they tend to spoil when sent far away. While picking, whenever I found a nice, crispy one, I ate it right away. After a short while, I had already filled a whole basket.
After picking plums, I gathered some cải greens. Next to these greens are super-fruiting squash plants that my mom bought at the market and planted. The little one has been so well-behaved and even knows how to help wash the dishes now.
"Mom, is this clean enough?" See, washing dishes while constantly asking mom questions.
The water is boiling, so I put the greens in. The past few days, the weather has been a bit chilly. Cooking over a wood stove makes it less cold.
I put some cherry tomatoes on the fire and grilled the green chili before pounding them together. Then, I crushed some instant noodles and opened two packs for dinner. After that, I cracked four eggs into the mix.
I heated the oil in the pan until it was really hot before adding the eggs. Keeping the heat low prevents them from burning. The fried egg noodles turned golden and crispy—perfect for eating with rice.
I also washed some cooling herbal leaves to brew into tea. This drink is great for people who experience internal heat, acne on the face and back, or liver conditions like hepatitis, cirrhosis, and fatty liver.
I always get breakouts in the hot season, but ever since drinking this cooling tea, it's improved a lot. Cải greens are still bitter when boiled, so I stir-fry them with a little water to enhance the flavor.
Some people ask why I bother stir-frying boiled greens, but if you don’t, they stay bitter and aren’t tasty.
We divide the food into two bowls, whether there's a lot or just a little. The eggs, eaten with the chili and cherry tomatoes, taste amazing. But one little one only eats plain eggs.
Come have dinner with my family! Thank you all for watching my video.
Bye-bye, everyone!
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét