Tonight, join me in the kitchen to cook dinner. As soon as I start the fire, I'll wash the pot first. This pot is a bit big, and since there are only a few of us, we don't use it much.
After washing it clean, I'll add some water to boil the vegetables. Tonight, we're having cabbage. I bought this cabbage almost a week ago. Since my parents have been going to feasts, no one has been eating it. For boiled cabbage, I won't use a knife to chop it; I'll tear it apart with my hands like this. My parents say that doing it this way makes the boiled cabbage sweeter. My cat always jumps in to help whenever I'm doing something, everyone. With this foggy weather, I don't have enough clothes to change for her. This is the piece of meat left over from when we butchered the pig last time. Since my parents are home today, I'll take it out to cook.
After slicing the meat, I'll slice some ginger too. My mother-in-law is also trying to wash the dishes from lunch, everyone. This little pig is very fatty. After the meat turns golden brown, I'll add the ginger. I like to fry the ginger until it's a bit burnt and fragrant, everyone. After cooking, I'll wash a handful of liver-cooling leaves to make a drink. Because my pot is big, I'm using a large handful. Many of you have asked if these liver-cooling leaves can be boiled in an electric kettle. Yes, you can, everyone. Once the water boils, let it simmer for about 2-3 minutes. Then, turn it on again to boil once more. Without a wood stove, this way is more convenient.
After dinner, my cat is washing the dishes again. Sometimes, I'm not reassured, so I have to come in to guide her. Many of you have asked how old my child is. She's 4 years old this year, everyone. My child likes doing housework. Although she doesn't clean as well as adults, I still let her do it, everyone. After she finishes, I'll help her stack the dishes. Any that aren't clean, I'll set aside. When she goes to play somewhere else, I'll wash them again.
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét