I've cooked dinner a lot, so today let's cook breakfast together. It's market day today, so my parents have all gone to the market. My child and I slept in until 6 o'clock. It's very cold here now, so I'm quickly starting a fire to warm us up. Our stove is just concrete, so it's very dusty every time I sweep. There's firewood on top and dirt underneath. Plus, with the fire going, I have to sweep several times a day, but it's never clean. It's very foggy, and the clothes don't dry in the machine, so I'll leave the socks here.
They'll dry faster, and I can wear them. It's almost Tet, so my parents have sold all the pigs. There are only two left, so there's not much to do. The baby is very hungry and wants to eat instant noodles, so I'll make some for her first. I'll pour hot water and blanch them once first. Then, I'll add the soup and oil. Add a little more hot water and let it sit for a while, and it's ready to eat. My child is easy to raise, just like her father. She can eat instant noodles for a whole month.
Sometimes, when people order things from me, I wake up early and sneak out to work. Now, when he wakes up and doesn't see me or his grandparents, he knows how to get rice and water to eat by himself. Now, I'll stir-fry some mushrooms for breakfast. I don't know why, but if I eat rice in the morning, I don't feel sleepy or tired at all. But if I eat pho at a restaurant, I feel a bit tired.
Maybe it's because I'm not used to it. It's too cold, so I'll leave it by the stove and bring the rice here to eat. I'll sit and eat while blowing on the food for the baby to eat too. That's it for my video today. If anyone wants to buy macadamia nuts, just click on my product link to buy. Thank you and bye-bye everyone.
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét